Friday, February 12, 2010

The Three Musketeers – I love RSS – My Men

I can proudly say that, I am a true fan of the three men in the world. They are RSS. That is, Roger Federer, Shahrukh Khan and Sachin Tendulkar. In that order. I don’t think there is any need for me to give an intro about them.

The reasons that I love these three are pretty obvious. All these three come from a lower middle class background with literally no influential parents or god fathers. They have done enough justice to their talents and remained in the top position in their field for a long time(Remember, reaching the top position is very easy but remaining there for long is next to impossible. Best example: Himesh Reshammiya :-) lol)

I am glad and feel lucky that I am almost contemporary to my favorites, RSS. These days I am on cloud nine in fact. In the last few days, Roger won the Australian Open, Sachin scored three consecutive test centuries and Shahrukh ? Wow. I fell flat watching him in MNIK today. It’s not that it’s the best movie ever made but I am 100% sure it’s SRK’s career best acting ever(Earlier it was Devdaas I feel).

It’s not that I am a die hard, crazy fan of these three. If I happen to meet say, Roger in a flight, I wouldn’t yell and faint and all that. I would just shake hand and say ‘hey Roger, how are ya? All the best for the future tournaments". But the fact is, I would not mind 10 more breakups just to see Roger’s one (leaning forward) topspin forehand winner across the court. I wouldn’t mind 10 more breakups just to see SRK’s that innocent dimpled smile and I would certainly not mind undergoing 10 more breakups to see Sachin step out of the crease and loft the ball high over the ropes.
I think it’s fair that I should be called a true fan of RSS.

Now, unfortunately, I am not a fan of any woman. It doesn’t mean I don’t like women. No. In fact, I love them :-)

2 comments:

  1. RSS wonderful thought....
    Best is last S -->Sachin Tendulkar... He is my all time fav ... yups he is gifted for cricket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These 3 men also know how to handle their career without involving in any big scadal or controvercies.

    ReplyDelete